The application storage on my smartphone is low
When the application storage available on your BlackBerry smartphone is low, your smartphone displays a dialog box that
lists applications and languages that you don't use frequently. You can delete applications and languages in this list.
Try the following actions:
• Verify that you have deleted old email messages or text messages, especially messages with attachments.
• Verify that you have deleted contacts that are already in your organization's contact list.
• Verify that you have deleted media files from your smartphone.
• If you recently updated your BlackBerry Device Software over the wireless network, verify that you have deleted the
previous version of the BlackBerry Device Software.
• Verify that you have cleared the browser cache.
Tips: Freeing space for your music, pictures, videos, and files,
View the amount of available storage space on your smartphone,
Storage space and media cards